SP Tutorials and Lab Exercises
The tutorials and lab exercises listed on these pages include
sample programs with step by step instructions.
Tutorials contain complete explanations and are intended to be read
independently, while lab exercises are designed to augment PDC's
and provide an opportunity to test your knowledge of material you have
- Languages and Libraries - compilers, interlanguage communication, large memory, numerical libraries (ESSL and IMSL),
calling ESSL routines from HPF
- MPI (Message Passing Interface) - the fast, portable standard for message passing libraries
- Performance Issues
- optimization and timing, single and parallel processor performance tools
- OpenMP - the portable standard for high-level shared memory programming.
- UNIX Basics - AIX, shell scripts, editors,
file transfer, pipes, plus links to related information on getting started, AFS, mass storage
Changed by: kinsella , Date: 1999/06/21 14:06:46